The British Stunt Register (BSR) allows you to become part of an internationally recognised register of stunt performers and coordinators, working in the film, television, and media industry. To become a member, trainee stunt performers must be skilled in at least six disciplines from across a range of categories and skills, this can include SCUBA Diving.
Satisfy your entry onto the British Stunt Register by completing one of the most exciting and rewarding disciplines/categories on the register. At the same time, you can gain a professional diving qualification, recognised throughout the world, and which allows you to earn a living in the Dive Industry too.
Specifically orientated towards working as a professional diver, our package will introduce you to a range of dive skills and interpersonal skills, with a particular bent towards water safety and rescue. By the end of the package you will have completed the requirements of matriculation under the SCUBA Diving category towards your Registration with the British Stunt Register.
The Trainee Stunt Diver package incorporates the following progression levels :-
- Progression from a non-diver through to Dive Professional
- Open Water Diver & Advanced Open Water Diver qualification
- Rescue Diver, Emergency First Responder and Divemaster qualification
- Attainment of 60 logged dives
- Experience of teaching dive students
- Gaining valuable skills such as Dive Planning, Safety and Risk Assessment experience.
- Develop the Advanced skills required on a dive shoot
Ask us about the operation of the British Stunt Register, and how our Professional SCUBA Diving qualification satisfies the requirements, and also other categories that may help you qualify.